среда, 27 мая 2009 г.

Dogs are miracles with paws

Perhaps it's a high time for me to adopt a puppy :)
My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. © Edith Wharton
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. © Gilda Radner

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why. ©
Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend. © Corey Ford
With the exception of women, there is nothing on earth so agreeable or necessary to the comfort of man as the dog. © Edward Jesse

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. © Author Unknown
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. © Mme. de Staël

Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in? I think that is how dogs spend their lives. © Sue Murphy
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. © Roger Caras

If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater... suggest that he wear a tail. © Fran Lebowitz
Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies. © Gene Hill
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. © Andy Rooney
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. © Author Unknown
When a dog barks at the moon, then it is religion; but when he barks at strangers, it is patriotism! © David Starr Jordan

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий