среда, 26 августа 2009 г.

Home Sweet Home

I've realised, that I hadn't posted any pictures of my home so far. This week after returning from vacation I'm rearranging my apartment. Find below some of my sweet posessions: the souveniers from Turkey and new rugs that I bought for my kitchen, bathroom and hall)))
These wooden dolls in chairs I brought from Pensilvaniya, USA

They told me this rug is made if coconut :)

The mask, I know you. Turkey
Funny green camel. Antaliya
The magnets are from everywhere: USA (Pittsburgh), Germany (Frankfurt, Munich), Turkey (Kemer, Antaliya, Alaniya), Montenegro, Ukraine (Odessa, Svyatogorsk)
The wooden dolls came from Turkey as well and this black round,
which is to be put under cup, was brought to me from Cyprus

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий