четверг, 27 августа 2009 г.

The Last Day

After checking out we had nothing to do but to sit in the hall or wonder around the hotel since every extra hour in the room costs $50
As for me I was reading and watching people

That is what the hall looks like


My sis was bored and spent most time socializing with doctor

The shots taken out of the window on the way to airport


Her bracelet bought in the market the last day

If you liked our driver you may tip him

Our final stop before the airport - the market of sweets and souveniers

We were travelling by Karya tour and this is another tour-operator Pegas


Funny shot)

I'm not very happy here, am I?
Didn't want to go home at all, it had already become cold in Ukraine

Airport Antaliya
In the aircraft. That was Airbus UR-DAB, in fact

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий